Thursday, March 12, 2009

Star Wars Innuendo Fun In The Zeo Chat



kiz: Okay zeo
kiz: sum up your sex life in a star wars quote.

me: pardon?
manny: "I've got a baaaad feeling about this"
me: oh, i see
me: hehe

Kyatt: "what a piece of junk!"
Dane: and i thought they smelled bad on the outside
Kyatt: "NOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!!!!!"
Dane: or "great shot, kid. that was one in a million"
kiz: "i'll make it legal"
me: i can't think of one, to be honest
Kyatt: "mr. vader, how long are these star wars going to last?"
manny: "Not as clumsy or random as a blaster; an elegant weapon for a more civilized age."
kiz: oh oh
me: haha
kiz: good relations with the wookies, I have
Kyatt: haha
Kyatt: i forgot about that one
manny: Gold Five: It came from... behind!
kiz: myself, the boy, two droids and no questions asked
manny: I have to stop reading through these quotes
manny: my mind is too dirty

kiz: yeah...
kiz: your father wanted you to have this but your uncle wouldnt allow it
me: dear me
kiz: Yeah, but this time I've got the money.
kiz: was about to say Gold Five: It came from... behind! but manny had already done it :C
kiz: Red Six: I got a problem here.Biggs: Eject!Red Six: I can hold it.Biggs: Pull up!Red Six: No, I'm all right... ahhh!
kiz: ...I'm going to slp

manny: ...night.
manny: thank you for stopping.
mars: ...how could you guys not have thought of
mars: "you came in that thing? you're braver than i thought"
manny: haha
me: hahaha
me: all i can think of is "i happen to like nice men"

manny: see, I immediately discarded the "your sex life" part
manny: and went straight to the innuendo

No comments:

Post a Comment