Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Home Prepares To Up Sticks

Yup, we're moving. Finally. I never thought this day would come...I thought I'd be doing a 2 hour commute for the rest of my life.

But I've got a really nice new place closer to my new job, it's got a LOT more space, and for the first time in my life I own a garage door opener (at least, I rent a garage door opener.) I am looking forward to using it tomorrow. I think I will stand out side the garage and press it over and over! Up down up down up down up down I think this might be a good way to meet my new neighbors.

At any rate, the movers are coming tomorrow and I will leave them in the capable hands of Franklin and Jason, since I have to go to work. 

I'm really looking forward to the new digs!  I understand there is already a growing waiting list of people who want to come and visit; since they hear there is a lot of card playing, and also the food is good.

2 comments:

  1. oh oh i want to visit

    all my friends went to california for spring break without me basically

    so i have to find them and beat them savagely, i could drop by on my way back from that

    ReplyDelete